What information do we collect?
We have services that require the supply of personal information. For example, when contacting us, we will ask for contact details such as your name, email address and telephone number. When registering for our newsletter, we will require personal information including your name and email address. When completing a detailed enquiry through the use of our form, we may also request additional details in relation to your care needs in order for our team to effectively assess your enquiry. This allows our team to efficiently process the information required to implement our care service for you or your loved one. This may include specific details on the service you are looking for and the tasks required to be completed by our team.
What do we do with the information we gather?
All of the information collected from the website is retained by The Great Care Company. We do not divulge any information to third parties outside of the company without prior consent from the website visitor – unless it is necessary to provide a requested service such as newsletters.
Securing Your Data
The Great Care Company are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. We follow strict policies and adhere to high standards of security when gathering personal information.
What data do we collect?
Through the use of contact forms, application forms and newsletter sign-ups, we may collect, but are not limited to, the following information:
- Contact information including email address, physical address and phone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Access to a vehicle
What do we do with the information?
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service we will require the aforementioned information. We may use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- The improvement of our products and services
- Using the email address which you have provided, we may periodically send you promotional emails regarding new products or news that may be of interest to you.
Cookies are files which can be placed onto your computer’s hard drive, once permission has been given. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify when you visit a particular site, as well as analyse web traffic. Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your personal preferences, and respond to you as an individual.
Please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org for more information on cookies.
At The Great Care Company, traffic log cookies are used to identify the pages that are being used. From the data provided by these cookies, we can analyse web page traffic and tailor our website to our customer’s needs. This information is only used for the purpose of statistical analysis.
This website uses the following cookies:
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalised and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to contact form submissions. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Hyperlinks on this site may be shortened. The purpose of which is to hide long links for functionality and tracking purposes.
Variations to the Policy
We reserve the right to alter and change information provided in this document at our own discretion and therefore this document should be regularly referred to for updates and variations.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, our contact details are as follows:
The Great Care Company, Fairfield Enterprise Centre, Lincoln Way, Fairfield Industrial Estate, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0LS
0333 200 7199
Registered in England and Wales, Company Number: 11348839
- We will not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, although we have no control over the route that the data will travel between your computer and our host website.
- The Great Care Company will take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy and we will never send you unsolicited emails (spam) without your permission.
- Please note that we reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with requirements of statute and government request or to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on www.greatcareco.com (including local house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.