Carers For The Eldery, In Their Own Home Ready To Help You
We aim to have carers with you, quickly when you need them the most.
We understand that situations can change quickly and you or your loved ones may require assistance, often out of the blue. Our highly-trained care staff are on standby, handpicked to suit your needs.
All you have to do is get in touch and we'll put everything in place to ensure that we not only get care staff to your home quickly but that all of your requirements are taken care of.
We believe that care should always come first, this is why our expert team are on hand to offer any support and guidance to help you receive the best care.
Question: What Are Elderly Home Care Services?
Elderly care at home (often known as "eldercare") is any service that requires carers to assist with issues that a senior citizen may face when living in their own home.
The term itself is very broad and eldercare can actually involve many aspects that are unique to senior people. Services such as daycare, night care, general assistance around the home or treatment for specialised needs (such as dementia or physical disabilities) will vary from person to person so we create home care packages for older clients that suit their needs exactly.
It may require a short term solution with help on a few days a week whilst you get healthy (after surgery or stay in the hospital) or it could be long term, around-the-clock care that is required.
Our team assess your needs and provide carers to suit. This saves time, money and avoids the other options like going into a care home.
We Believe That Home Is The Best Place To Be . . . Elderly Care At Home Vs Care Homes
Getting older can come with some very difficult decisions. We're here to make those decisions easier and maintain your quality of life and independence.
If you or your loved ones already know that some assistance is required then you may consider the possibility of going into a care home. This is always a big upheaval and may not be the best option for you.
You should be where you feel most comfortable, surrounded by the people and things that you love; your own home. The Great Care Company makes that possible.
Our staff will provide a familiar face and will allow you all the benefits of living in your own home: Freedom to live your life, see people, keep your pets, keep the things you own and have collected throughout life. Your own home should make you feel happy.
You may need help for a few hours a week with basics like cleaning, shopping, cooking and assistance with treatments. Or you require around the clock care. Our services are set up to provide the exact care that suits you without additional fees for things you don't want help with.
Who Is This Best Suited To? Does This Sound Like You?
Elderly Care At Home Is Perfect For . . .
Our home carers will take care of any aspect you need help with. We all have hard decisions to make at certain points in our lives, let The Great Care Company take the stress out of that and provide you with all the information you need to make the right decision for care that will suit you.
We Can Do It All . . . What Services Does Eldery Home Care Provide?
If washing is a struggle, we can help. We will maintain your privacy, dignity and make you feel better, as we all do, when we feel clean and fresh.
Promoting Physical & Mental Wellness
A little help can go a long way. Let us assist with the things to make you feel better and provide a friendly face and a voice of reassurance when you need it.
Assistance With Medication
Our staff are trained and ready to help with any ongoing medication that you need to take. We'll provide reminders and help (as required) to keep your treatments up to date.
Our carers not only help with food preparation but can assist you with eating or drinking as needed. We're here to make sure you're well-hydrated and eating nutritious food.
If you're currently receiving ongoing medical treatment or have mobility issues, we can help. Our amazing staff are trained to be there for you no matter what.
Washing, Cleaning & Changing Bedding
You may require a bit of help with those everyday jobs that most of us take for granted. Those daily chores are no problem for our team.
Pet Care, Feeding
We love animals! Let us help your furry friends to keep the lifestyle and routines they are used to. Unlike care homes, we are happy for you to keep your pets and we'll assist in any way possible to keep it that way.
The Great Care Company was set up with a simple idea in mind: Home care that we would want for our own family. We suit carers to your needs and personality and go that extra mile.
Where Do We Cover? Elderly Home Care In Lincolnshire & Yorkshire
We have staff ready to help in the following areas:
Don't see your town or village listed? Don't worry! We cover almost all of Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. Get in touch and we'll make sure you get the care you deserve.
We know it can be a hard decison. Is Senior Care At Home Right For Me?
Your needs are our priority, so let's look at some of the pros and cons of having our carers in your home.
But Can I Afford This? What Are The Costs of Home Care For The Eldery?
We know that care can be a hot topic on the news. Let us reassure you that:
Costs Should Never Come Before Care.
Each person is unique and each care package we provide is customised to fit your lifestyle, needs and budget.
We may be able to assist you with finding any financial aid you're entitled to. Contact our friendly team today and we'll work out the best, most affordable care plan for you.
A Bit About Us . . . The Great Care Company
What makes us different from others in our industry:
- Our staff are well trained but each possesses something that sets them apart: the ability to truly care for you, as a person.
- Costs are never put before your health and we'll always try to assist you to find a way that positively impacts your life rather than adding a financial burden.
- We aim to have consistent, one-to-one care staff and always provide senior staff (at our own cost) for training when needed.
- We promote the positivity that comes from maintaining relationships and familiarity. We know that changes can be upsetting and aim to help with very little disruption.
- We uniquely match our care staff to your needs and personality. Ensuring a carer-client bond that other care companies cannot match.
- We do not restrict your time with family and friends. You can maintain your relationships and routines.
- We look after our staff; When you're happy and our care staff are happy, we know that everyone will feel positive.
- You may be pleasantly surprised at the costs of home care versus the costs of care homes.
- You do not need to go through the stress of moving when our carers can come to you.
- The Great Care Company has won numerous awards for its outstanding services. We are proud of our staff, our ethics and everything we do to help those in our care.
- We have regular, ongoing training for our carers. This makes them the best at what they do but we also promote their happiness and reward them for going that extra mile when looking after the people in their care.
- We strictly adhere to any and all health and safety guidelines, particularly when it comes to hygiene and virus control.
We treat you like family, It's at the heart of everything we do. Our staff are enthusiastic, friendly and able to help. Let us show you what real care looks like.
Get in touch with our team and get ready to feel a positive change.
Speak with our team
If you would like to find out more, have questions or want to get booked in for an assessment, feel free to call or message us using the buttons below or the form.
We will assist you in any way we can and offer a completely free consultation to make sure you get the right help, at the right price, to suit you.